We make big data easily accessible through live interactive visualization dashboards. Quickly bring clarity to complexity in real time and enable quantitatively-based decision making at the office or on the go. With end-to-end support from leading data scientists, advanced supercomputers and financial modeling, our seamlessly integrated aggregation and visualization technologies allow you to leverage your data in transformative ways.
We help you build a seamless infrastructure that includes data scientists for hire, super computer use, financial modeling and other services to make big data work seamlessly without changing your workflow.
Thanks for the great work you two are doing to integrate DTRA & DTRA’s capabilities into the CENTCOM Plans and Operations! It’s clear to me that you are doing superb work across the board. You have the respected voice that some LNOs never achieve. It’s clear you are making the world safer! . . . Lead on!
- Maj Gen Santee, Deputy Director for DTRA
Conveying high quality, value-added information to our seniors. Thank you for transforming this into such a positive process/product
- Program Manager, National Air and Space Intelligence Center (NASIC)
This presentation, overall, is at the right length and level of detail, and some of the slides are models for future assessments... in fact, some of these I could envision using for briefing policy-side consumers.
- Liaison Officer, Department of State, Bureau of Intelligence and Research
Your product was excellent: concise, clear, pointed, and well founded. It's rare to see a system assessment with such a clean presentation of detail
- Mr. Valentin with the ISR Task Force at the Office of the Secretary of Defense for Intelligence(OSU(I))
This capability needs to be a part of our mission planning
- CAPT John P. “Tater” Springett, Deputy Commodore, Electronic Attack Wing Pacific
I learned a lot from [the report], especially about the undeniable importance of the [asset]... Keep up the great work in opening the field of assessments
- CAPT D.J. Smith, ODNI / NIMM
Great work! Great analysis! This is huge!
- Maj Gen Blair Hansen, Director, STRATCOM/JFCC-ISR
A great way to present a holistic view of the end-to-end problem.
- Brigadier General Larry K. Grundhauser, Director of Intelligence (A2), Air Combat Command (ACC)
I applaud you for taking what has got to be one of the most complex issues and distilled it to its essence and laid it in a way that us mere mortals can comprehend.
- Major General Michael D. Jones, J3, USCENTCOM
What you have here that impresses me is: "How do I assess effectiveness? Very impressive - of interest is the value of ISR. I want to applaud what you've done here. This is actual value, not an after action report.